Greg Ross worked at General Motors for over three decades. During this time, he spent a decade and a half building their connected car business and can speak with authority on connected cars, IoT, telematics, and mobility. In this webinar, Greg lends his knowledge and know-how to your company, be it a billion-dollar enterprise or a startup. He has a deep understanding of what you may be going through when it comes to choosing a connectivity solution, and heíll clue you in on some things you probably havenít realized you should do to build a sustainable future.
- Greg Ross Owner - Connected Business Innovations, LLC
- Talia Wise Associate VP of Marketing - Globetouch, Inc
To register for this webinar, please complete the form below. Take care to provide all required information (indicated in red). Press Register to complete your registration. If you have already registered for our site or for one of our webinars, you may login to register without re-entering your information.
Approximately 1.25 million people die and 50 million are injured on the worldís roads each year, and the problem is growing. At the same, mobile technology holds the potential to make roads and driving safer through autonomous driving, smart cities and Artificial Intelligence. Working together, government, business and academia are ideally situated to bring a range of perspectives, expertise, and energy for targeted safety initiatives. Join Brian Greaves, Director of Product and Channel Management for Vehicle Solutions, AT&T; John Maddox, President & CEO, American Center for Mobility, and David Braunstein, President, Together for Safer Roads, for a deep dive into how public-private coalitions can make the difference through such advances as C-V2X technology
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Blog 4: Mapping & Harvesting the Benefits of Industry Intersections
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Blog Three: Communications Fabric
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Blog Two: Gradually Suddenly
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Ė Industry Overview One: Shifting Frontiers
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Connected Cars Require a Shift in Mindset
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Mobility-as-a-Service Requires Platform Agility
- ANALYSTíS CORNER Ė Active Fleet Management in a Dynamic & Complex Environment
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Why a Truly Ubiquitous Platform Solution Rewards Everyone, Especially the Customer
- Inside Harman's Car-as-a-Service (CaaS) Platform
- The Connected Car Taxonomy Decoded: An Overview of Connected Autonomous Vehicles & Intelligent Transportation Systems by Steve Bell, Heavy Reading