Greg Ross worked at General Motors for over three decades. During this time, he spent a decade and a half building their connected car business and can speak with authority on connected cars, IoT, telematics, and mobility. In this webinar, Greg lends his knowledge and know-how to your company, be it a billion-dollar enterprise or a startup. He has a deep understanding of what you may be going through when it comes to choosing a connectivity solution, and heíll clue you in on some things you probably havenít realized you should do to build a sustainable future.
- Greg Ross Owner - Connected Business Innovations, LLC
- Talia Wise Associate VP of Marketing - Globetouch, Inc
To register for this webinar, please complete the form below. Take care to provide all required information (indicated in red). Press Register to complete your registration. If you have already registered for our site or for one of our webinars, you may login to register without re-entering your information.
Governments at all levels have key roles to play in the convergence of the transportation, technology, and infrastructure that will be necessary to enable automated driving. Jeff Stewart, AT&T Assistant Vice President for Public Policy, will discuss several key interrelated policy initiatives: smart cities, small cell deployments, FirstNet for first responders, broadband deployment, and V2X technologies. He will also share how policies can help protect against security risks and help ensure the safety of drivers, passengers and pedestrians.
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Blog 4: Mapping & Harvesting the Benefits of Industry Intersections
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Blog Three: Communications Fabric
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Blog Two: Gradually Suddenly
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Ė Industry Overview One: Shifting Frontiers
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Connected Cars Require a Shift in Mindset
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Mobility-as-a-Service Requires Platform Agility
- ANALYSTíS CORNER Ė Active Fleet Management in a Dynamic & Complex Environment
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Why a Truly Ubiquitous Platform Solution Rewards Everyone, Especially the Customer
- Inside Harman's Car-as-a-Service (CaaS) Platform
- The Connected Car Taxonomy Decoded: An Overview of Connected Autonomous Vehicles & Intelligent Transportation Systems by Steve Bell, Heavy Reading