Blockchain technology, the same system that backs cryptocurrency transactions such as Bitcoin, has the potential to revolutionize connected vehicles and autonomous driving. Russell Vegh, principal member of the technical staff at A&T Internet of Things Solutions, will provide an in-depth overview of blockchain technology touching on key concepts such as mining, smart contracts, and decentralized applications. He will focus on how blockchain could play a key role in autonomous vehicles, V2I and V2X. He will also discuss key challenges such as device identity, information privacy and adoption.
- Stephen Bell Editor, The Connected Car
- Russell Vegh Principal Member Of Technical Staff Ė AT&T
To register for this webinar, please complete the form below. Take care to provide all required information (indicated in red). Press Register to complete your registration. If you have already registered for our site or for one of our webinars, you may login to register without re-entering your information.
Approximately 1.25 million people die and 50 million are injured on the worldís roads each year, and the problem is growing. At the same, mobile technology holds the potential to make roads and driving safer through autonomous driving, smart cities and Artificial Intelligence. Working together, government, business and academia are ideally situated to bring a range of perspectives, expertise, and energy for targeted safety initiatives. Join Brian Greaves, Director of Product and Channel Management for Vehicle Solutions, AT&T; John Maddox, President & CEO, American Center for Mobility, and David Braunstein, President, Together for Safer Roads, for a deep dive into how public-private coalitions can make the difference through such advances as C-V2X technology
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Blog 4: Mapping & Harvesting the Benefits of Industry Intersections
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Blog Three: Communications Fabric
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Blog Two: Gradually Suddenly
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Ė Industry Overview One: Shifting Frontiers
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Connected Cars Require a Shift in Mindset
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Mobility-as-a-Service Requires Platform Agility
- ANALYSTíS CORNER Ė Active Fleet Management in a Dynamic & Complex Environment
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Why a Truly Ubiquitous Platform Solution Rewards Everyone, Especially the Customer
- Inside Harman's Car-as-a-Service (CaaS) Platform
- The Connected Car Taxonomy Decoded: An Overview of Connected Autonomous Vehicles & Intelligent Transportation Systems by Steve Bell, Heavy Reading