In this Webinar, Brian Greaves, Director of Product Management - AT&T Internet of Things (IoT), Vehicle Solutions, will discuss how AT&T and industry players are influencing the future of the Connected Car and paving the way for vehicle solutions through advancements such as in-car Wi-Fi connectivity, entertainment, and automated vehicle solutions. Brian will also provide insight to future projections of the Connected Car and discuss innovations that are helping design and influence the road ahead.
- Scott Ferguson Editor, The Connected Car
- Brian Greaves Director of Product Management Ė AT&T
To register for this webinar, please complete the form below. Take care to provide all required information (indicated in red). Press Register to complete your registration. If you have already registered for our site or for one of our webinars, you may login to register without re-entering your information.
Blockchain technology, the same system that backs cryptocurrency transactions such as Bitcoin, has the potential to revolutionize connected vehicles and autonomous driving. Russell Vegh, principal member of the technical staff at A&T Internet of Things Solutions, will provide an in-depth overview of blockchain technology touching on key concepts such as mining, smart contracts, and decentralized applications. He will focus on how blockchain could play a key role in autonomous vehicles, V2I and V2X. He will also discuss key challenges such as device identity, information privacy and adoption.
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Connected Cars Require a Shift in Mindset
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Mobility-as-a-Service Requires Platform Agility
- ANALYSTíS CORNER Ė Active Fleet Management in a Dynamic & Complex Environment
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Why a Truly Ubiquitous Platform Solution Rewards Everyone, Especially the Customer
- Inside Harman's Car-as-a-Service (CaaS) Platform
- The Connected Car Taxonomy Decoded: An Overview of Connected Autonomous Vehicles & Intelligent Transportation Systems by Steve Bell, Heavy Reading