Thanks to connected vehicle technology, the fleet management industry is changing more rapidly than ever. Critical factors such as autonomous and electric trucks, globalization, and the monetization of fleet data are amongst key trends that are reshaping the industry. Are you prepared for how these will impact your business? In this webinar weíll discuss the five key trends that are disrupting the fleet management industry today with Steve Bell, Senior Analyst at Heavy Reading, and Krish Inbarajan, Global Head of Connected Car at Cisco Jasper. Join us as we review examples of how each trend is impacting fleet businesses, and provide you with actionable tips on what you can do to future-proof your fleets (and your business) while also increasing your efficiency today
- Stephen Bell Editor, The Connected Car
- Krish Inbarajan Global Head of Connected Vehicles, Cisco Jasper
To register for this webinar, please complete the form below. Take care to provide all required information (indicated in red). Press Register to complete your registration. If you have already registered for our site or for one of our webinars, you may login to register without re-entering your information.
Greg Ross worked at General Motors for over three decades. During this time, he spent a decade and a half building their connected car business and can speak with authority on connected cars, IoT, telematics, and mobility. In this webinar, Greg lends his knowledge and know-how to your company, be it a billion-dollar enterprise or a startup. He has a deep understanding of what you may be going through when it comes to choosing a connectivity solution, and heíll clue you in on some things you probably havenít realized you should do to build a sustainable future.
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Blog 4: Mapping & Harvesting the Benefits of Industry Intersections
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Blog Three: Communications Fabric
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Blog Two: Gradually Suddenly
- ANALYSTíS CORNER: Connected & Autonomous Cars Ė Industry Overview One: Shifting Frontiers
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Connected Cars Require a Shift in Mindset
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Mobility-as-a-Service Requires Platform Agility
- ANALYSTíS CORNER Ė Active Fleet Management in a Dynamic & Complex Environment
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Why a Truly Ubiquitous Platform Solution Rewards Everyone, Especially the Customer
- Inside Harman's Car-as-a-Service (CaaS) Platform
- The Connected Car Taxonomy Decoded: An Overview of Connected Autonomous Vehicles & Intelligent Transportation Systems by Steve Bell, Heavy Reading