Thanks to connected vehicle technology, the fleet management industry is changing more rapidly than ever. Critical factors such as autonomous and electric trucks, globalization, and the monetization of fleet data are amongst key trends that are reshaping the industry. Are you prepared for how these will impact your business? In this webinar we’ll discuss the five key trends that are disrupting the fleet management industry today with Steve Bell, Senior Analyst at Heavy Reading, and Krish Inbarajan, Global Head of Connected Car at Cisco Jasper. Join us as we review examples of how each trend is impacting fleet businesses, and provide you with actionable tips on what you can do to future-proof your fleets (and your business) while also increasing your efficiency today
- Stephen Bell Editor, The Connected Car
- Krish Inbarajan Global Head of Connected Vehicles, Cisco Jasper
To register for this webinar, please complete the form below. Take care to provide all required information (indicated in red). Press Register to complete your registration. If you have already registered for our site or for one of our webinars, you may login to register without re-entering your information.
Blockchain technology, the same system that backs cryptocurrency transactions such as Bitcoin, has the potential to revolutionize connected vehicles and autonomous driving. Russell Vegh, principal member of the technical staff at A&T Internet of Things Solutions, will provide an in-depth overview of blockchain technology touching on key concepts such as mining, smart contracts, and decentralized applications. He will focus on how blockchain could play a key role in autonomous vehicles, V2I and V2X. He will also discuss key challenges such as device identity, information privacy and adoption.
- ANALYST’S CORNER – Active Fleet Management in a Dynamic & Complex Environment
- ANALYST’S CORNER - Why a Truly Ubiquitous Platform Solution Rewards Everyone, Especially the Customer
- Inside Harman's Car-as-a-Service (CaaS) Platform
- The Connected Car Taxonomy Decoded: An Overview of Connected Autonomous Vehicles & Intelligent Transportation Systems by Steve Bell, Heavy Reading