Blockchain technology, the same system that backs cryptocurrency transactions such as Bitcoin, has the potential to revolutionize connected vehicles and autonomous driving. Russell Vegh, principal member of the technical staff at A&T Internet of Things Solutions, will provide an in-depth overview of blockchain technology touching on key concepts such as mining, smart contracts, and decentralized applications. He will focus on how blockchain could play a key role in autonomous vehicles, V2I and V2X. He will also discuss key challenges such as device identity, information privacy and adoption.
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Connected Cars Require a Shift in Mindset
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Mobility-as-a-Service Requires Platform Agility
- ANALYSTíS CORNER Ė Active Fleet Management in a Dynamic & Complex Environment
- ANALYSTíS CORNER - Why a Truly Ubiquitous Platform Solution Rewards Everyone, Especially the Customer
- Inside Harman's Car-as-a-Service (CaaS) Platform
- The Connected Car Taxonomy Decoded: An Overview of Connected Autonomous Vehicles & Intelligent Transportation Systems by Steve Bell, Heavy Reading